A propos de moi
Step by step checklist:
- Title page. The title page is drawn up first. The name of the department and the name of the educational institution are indicated at the top, in the middle (in the center) - the topic of the test and the subject (discipline). In the lower right corner, you must indicate the last name, first name, patronymic of the author https://paperwriter.pro/, course and faculty. But again, if there are special requirements from the leader, then the standard rules should be postponed.
- The next sheet should be titled "table of contents". On this page, the distribution of control work in stages should be painted. Introduction, main body, conclusion. In addition, it is recommended to divide the main part into large sections and highlight the main ideas in them with bulleted lists. In addition, the pages must be numbered.
- Introduction. In this part, you can write about the relevance of the topic of the test, it would be useful to indicate the purpose of writing it.
- Main part. It is possible to present general facts, put forward theses, examples - in general, in this part, there can be everything that will help to reveal the main theme of the control task.
- Conclusion. It is possible to note the importance of the studied topic, to draw conclusions about the disclosed problem. In addition, if the work requires a comparison of any factors, then you can talk about one, then another, and draw a general conclusion.
- If a group that studies on a parallel stream wrote a test before you, then you can ask what topics were, what the work was about. You can ask for drafts and cheat sheets at paperwriter.pro/college-essay-writing-services. This will make writing your test much easier.
- In addition, you can take with you to the test, a certain number of cheat sheets. Most teachers do not greatly change the conditions of the tasks that took place in lectures before.
- If in the control work there are not only theoretical tasks, but also practical ones, then the second should be performed after the theory, since this way there are more chances for the successful completion of the task.
The printed text of the test also has a certain standard:
- The text is written only on one side of a sheet of paper according paperwriter.pro/do-my-homework whose format is A4.
- The required font is Times New Roman, size 14.
- The spacing between lines is one and a half.
- The text color must be black.
- The indent between the paragraph is 1.25 cm. The margin is left 30 mm, right 10 mm, top and bottom must be the same 20 mm.
- If your work contains drawings, formulas, signs that must be written by hand, then the color of the paste must be black.
Activité du membre
Messages du forum
Commentaires du blog